Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sloth Concern


Sloths are amazing creatures. Look at that little face. Permanently cheerful. I think it might be because their brains are roughly the size of a cherry pit, which makes me think that us 'big-brained' simians haven't got it as good as we'd like to think. Thinking is where we go wrong. If time travel was possible I would like to go back in time to the moment when the first sloth-like pre-human was about to use a twig to hook his dinner out of termite mound and ask him: "Have you really thought this through?"

Maybe it would be hard to explain the stress of keeping a car on the road, the 22% rise in gas prices and my worry that my pension won't be enought to support me when I retire, but I'd like to try.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home